- Minced Chicken/Lamb: 250gms
- Minced Garlic:5 nos
- chopped onions – 1 finely chopped.
- Salt – to your taste.
- Red Chilli powder – 1/4 tbp.
- Eggs – 3 nos.
- Garam Masala Powder- 1/4 tbp.
- White pepper – to taste.
- Lime- 1/2 nos.
- Bread Crumbs- 125 gm.
- Refined Flour – 150 gm (seasoned).
- Roasted Cumin Powder- 1/4tbp
- vegetable oil- for deep frying and 1 top for the marinate
For the DIP:
- Mayonnaise- 1/4 cup ( whole egg mayonnaise)
- Tomato sauce- 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire sauce- 2 tbp.
- tobasco pepper sauce – 1/4 tbp
- sour cream – 1 tbp
- Shredded Cabbage- 1nos
- Salt- to taste.
- White pepper- to taste
- Mayonnaise- 1 cup
- Julienne of Carrot- 2 finely shredded
- In a bowl mix shredded chicken/lamb along with the chopped garlic and onion along with dry spices and marinate it.
- Add an egg to bind the mixture and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Fill the saucepan halfway through with water and add the egg and soft boil it for 4mins.
- Flatten the chicken/lamb mixture on your palm, place the egg in the middle and cover it with the meat.
- Once done add seasoned flour, eggs and bread crumbs simultaneously in a bowl and pass the eggs prepared in point 4 with this mixture.
- Deep fry it until its crisp and chicken is cooked.
- For the dip: mix mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, tobasco pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- For the salad: Shred the cabbage fine add a pinch of salt to remove the excess water. add Juliennes of Carrot, mix the mayonnaise and check the seasoning as per your taste.
note – to modify you can add apple grated to bring some sweetness into your dish or you can add celery salt as well into your dip.